- Connect the OpenSoundModule to your rack. Make sure that the red stripe of the power cable is facing the -12v label on the module, and connect it so that the red stripe faces -12v on your modular bus board. Mount it with two screws.
- Switch the power on. After a moment the LED should flash then settle on green
- Enable WiFi on the device that you are connecting and log on to the network called OpenSoundModule as per the details below (Access Point Mode)
- You can now send OSC messages to the OSM on IP address 192.168.0.1, port 8000. You can receive messages from the OSM on port 9000
- Configure and control the OSM with Chrome by connecting to the OpenSoundModule network and navigating to URL http://192.168.0.1